A single event in the field of education organised on the government level and supported by the ministry promoting education sector in the country. The exhibition is officially supported by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Advantages of Education Exhibition in Azerbaijan
- Maximum coverage of potential audience between 16-30 age in a short period: three days of intensive talks and meetings with students and their parents seeking for education abroad, as well as agents, customers, etc.
- A new and modern exhibition complex - the best in the Caucasus region. A wide range of ready-made and individually constructed stands.
- Support of the Education Ministry in organising mass attendance of the students from all secondary and high schools in Baku city and the regions.
AZERBAIJAN IS A RELIABLE PARTNER
For several years, Azerbaijan has been leading among the CIS countries in terms of GDP growth and other indicators. Over the past five years the economy has grown 2.6 times, and budget expenditure more than 10 times.
Azerbaijan was declared the number-one reformer among 181 countries in the world according to the World Bank's Doing Business Report 2009, which evaluated the business climate in countries across the globe
Who chooses Education Abroad in Azerbaijan?
- Azerbaijan is the biggest oil-rich country in the Caucasus Region with population over 9 million. 1.83 million(20.4%) of the population are between 16-28 age.
- Receiving an education is of great importance to Azerbaijani citizens. Qualified education in foreign prestigious universities are in great demand among the enrollees and students. Every year over 15 thousand Azerbaijani students study overseas.
To ensure effective work during the three days exhibition the organisers develop a high level of media promotional campaign which attracts over 10 thousand potential students right to your booth.
- Direct distribution of 30.000-35,000 invitations under the professional database, including all educational institutions in Azerbaijan.
- A broad mass media coverage on TV and radio two weeks prior to the fair.
- Outdoor advertisement: banners, light boxes, advert in metro and bus stations, etc.
- Ads and articles in specialized and leading mass-media of Azerbaijan
- Press conference dedicated to the exhibition.
Exhibition is held with the participation of more than 10 000 visitors.